The Perfect Grand Canyon Day Trip!
We walked 30,648 steps on our Grand Canyon day trip!
From glamping under the stars, taking a helicopter tour, hiking 6 miles between the South Kaibab + Bright Angel Trails, and devouring a filet at Big E Steakhouse, I absolutely loved the Grand Canyon day trip!
I have a feeling you will too after watching this video.
This was my first time visiting the Grand Canyon as an adult.
And…I’ve lived in Arizona my entire life.
Since we only had one day to visit, we made every second + step count.
The sheer size of the canyon with its endless layers of colors is mind blowing!
It’s truly a Wonder of the World.
👉🏻 GRAND CANYON DAY TRIP HELPFUL LINKS + RESOURCES |
- Glamping w/ Under Canvas |
- This was such a fun + unique experience
- Enjoy daily yoga, s’mores, + live music
- Maverick Helicopter Tour |
- This was my fave part of the day
- There’s no better way to see + experience the Grand Canyon day trip
- Big E Steakhouse & Saloon |
- The decor alone is worth a visit
- It’s a great place for a hearty meal after a long day of hiking
- They played breathtaking footage of all the USA National Parks
I’m beyond grateful for you + your support.
Help a wanderer out….
👍🏼 LIKE this video
✅ SUBSCRIBE to my channel
🔔 TURN ON notifications
👇🏼 Comment below
Question time! Have you been on a Grand Canyon day trip before?
If so, what was your favorite part?
Comment your answers below. I’ll be reading!